[V17.1 Ground combat] CTD on ending mission

Both by disposing of all (three) aliens, as well as by fleeing the map by pressing ESC and aborting the mission.

I've retried this map 6 times now, but I guess something in this auto-savegame is just borked.

Edit: or maybe my install is, I'll go and download a vanilla V17.1.2.zip, see if that'll help

Edit2: all of my (geoscape) savegames (from V16.1) cause an immediate CTD, so something might be off with my install after a V16.1 to V17 and a V17 to V17.1 patch - however, the Desura standalone download "V17.1.2.zip" seems to hate me: I downloaded it 3 times, but still unable to extract anything from it. I'll try again later this weekend, this bugreport should be considered unconfirmed meanwhile.

Edit3: I've managed to procure a fresh version using the Desure client, who would've thought! My savegames still CTD on entering Geoscape mode, so something in my 16.1 saves causes a crash in V17.1. Obviously this won't be an issue in the final version, so please don't waste any dev-time on this.

Edited by kbunny