26.3 - couple of bugs

- I captured eternal ( two actually, one in base and one in a ufo ) and they are in storage as captured but don't get interrogation research, basically stuck, days pass nothing happening.

- In any harvester ufo I entered I can't get to the top level, teleports on the second level don't work.

- Harvester and battleship ufo's often can be seen thru fow/before reviled and often have strange line of sight anomalies inside.

- In three campaigns I played so far ground missions ( terror, abduction ) stop around day 90 and only ufo crash sites and alien bases after that

also a little bit later, let's say around day 120, ufo's stop appearing for 10/15/20 days and then appear 6/7/8 at the same time and the game becomes

very laggy and unstable often crashing,  I wasn't able to figure out if this is triggered by some research project or just day count.

- Game in general is laggy and prone to slowdowns and long loading times but after about day 150 it becomes tormenting and crashes often.

- Multiple times I wasn't able to drop items from inventory to the ground.

- Multiple times aircraft that is given the command "tail until over land" would get 'stuck' to the ufo and 'carried' around regardless of the ground making the game freeze

and when unfreeze the ufo disappears and the aircraft is at the base like nothing happened but panic for that region is raised.

- Multiple times successful interceptions ( over land ) didn't generate crash sites/resource pickups, they just disappear.

- Multiple times sending interceptors to ufo while the combat team is on the way to the crash site makes the game crash, especially if they arrive to ufo/site at close or the same time.

- Colossus battle suit walking animation is broken, no legs just the torso on the ground moving. 

- Not sure if this is a bug but after some time successful interceptions stop reducing panic but unsuccessful/no interceptions do raise it.