[V16.2 - CTD] Buying a Hunter Causes CTD

I am experiencing this in V16.1.2/V16.1 * as well.

The problem occurs in a North America Base as well, but I think this is a coincidence. This base is my second base, where I (accidentally) built 2 garages, so I have 6 vehicle slots available there. Buying a hunter causes the CTD, the CTD is upon confirming the "Are you sure?" dialog.

Note that it's the first vehicle for this base. I tried buying a extra hunter at my (first) base in Indochina, where I already have 2 hunters available, there it's no problem. It might be because the labour is cheap over in China? ;-)

Anyway, I relocated a hunter from Indochina to North America base, which caused no problems either. THEN I tried to buy a hunter in North America (which now had only 5 slots available), and suddenly no CTD.

I guess the problem is somehow related to it being the first vehicle in the base.

Another thing, though I don't think it is relevant for the issue, in the vehicle selection list (for now only hunter) left to the name of the vehicle, a black box where I would expect a picture of the vehicle is shown. Probably just a missing sprite, nothing to do with the issue in this report.

* the Desura archive was named V16.1.2.rar, the extracted game has a V16.1 path