[X:CE 0.33] Hangar empty but unable to buy/build airplanes

aat

Hello,

I've built the second Xenonauts base in the second month of the game. In that 2d base I've built two hangars, which I filled with one newly bought condor and one foxtrot built in the first base. Then I've built another hangar and bought a charlie. No problems so far.

Then I built a 4th hangar, but I've been unable to build any new air vehicle. I've built a 5th hangar and the problem presented again.

I'm also unable to destroy the empty hangars.

This is the message I get when I try to destroy them:

Screenshot from 2015-07-05 15:53:21.jpg

But as you can see in this screenshot, I've only 2+1 air vehicles and no possibility to buy more.

Screenshot from 2015-07-05 15:54:08.jpg

I've attached the savegame

I'm using X:CE 0.33 with the mods

Khall's More Portraits Pack

Khall's Tundra Tileset

Lore+

New Car Mod

Extended Weapon Descriptions for Fighters

Ambience Forest

Skitso's map pack

savegame.sa.sav

Screenshot from 2015-07-05 15:54:08.jpg

Screenshot from 2015-07-05 15:53:21.jpg

savegame.sa.sav

577e7d4802f74_Screenshotfrom2015-07-0515

577e7d4805fd6_Screenshotfrom2015-07-0515

savegame.sa.sav

The save includes incorrect number of existing barracks (as can be seen in the base overview as well), but I don't see how that could have happened.

You could possibly fix this by temporarily editing assets/building.xml to increase hangar space, reset cost and time to build, build one hangar to set the number correctly and then revert the changes and demolish the extra hangar again.

• 2 weeks later...
The save includes incorrect number of existing barracks (as can be seen in the base overview as well), but I don't see how that could have happened.

You could possibly fix this by temporarily editing assets/building.xml to increase hangar space, reset cost and time to build, build one hangar to set the number correctly and then revert the changes and demolish the extra hangar again.

Thank you for your suggestion. I thought my savegame was ruined. Editing building.xml I was able to fix it