Can't load save from v1.09 after updating to v1.51

Hi!

After updating to v1.51 (GOG.com version), trying to load a savegame crashes the game. I'm in the middle of a Let's Play, so that's pretty annoying.

Savegame (see attachment) is from v1.09 with the following mods installed:

Fire in the Hole 3.0

Skitso's Ultimate Megamix Map Pack 2000

Has anyone any ideas how to fix this problem (apart from staying with v1.09)?

AutosaveIM2014-09-11_14.18.11.zip

Don't know whether this is the case or not, but it might be something to do with Fire in the Hole. How have you installed it post-update?

I copied the contents of the mod's .zip file to \assets\mods.

Also, I was able to capture an error message that appears when the game crashed.

error.jpg

error.jpg

error.jpg.53193ae609e8d798a344661443b556

Ok, I think you have installed FitH incorrectly. You need to put FitH in it's own folder in assets/mods, rather than just its contents. Easiest way to do this is copy the .zip into assets/mods and then unpack the .zip. Once you've done that, if you go to the mod tools tab in the game launcher and make sure that FitH is activated, that should be all that you need to do.

Ok, I think you have installed FitH incorrectly. You need to put FitH in it's own folder in assets/mods, rather than just its contents. Easiest way to do this is copy the .zip into assets/mods and then unpack the .zip. Once you've done that, if you go to the mod tools tab in the game launcher and make sure that FitH is activated, that should be all that you need to do.

I think my problem was that there was an additional subfolder named "assets" in the old .zip-file. Well, anyway, it's working fine now, so I will file the whole affair under "user too stupid"... ;)

Thanks a lot!