[v1.06] minor bugs

As i've already described in general discussion thread - the player can change the loadout of a dropship while it is in flight including teleporting people and items from and to your base and other dropships i.e. dropships loadout isn't locked while it is in flight.

Second thing - medals do not give their bonus to bravery or at least it isn't shown on the three coloured lines table. Good thing from this is that we can train some Bravery from psi-attacks by Caesan psions/officers/leaders.

Third thing - could you please increase heavy fighters turning rate and PD cannon range on Landing ships/cruisers/carrier and battleships? Currently it is too easy to destroy those alien crafts because Corsairs with Plasma blasters can stay out of their range and simply murder them.

Edited by Beltorn

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to remind about this post as nothing ahs changed for me in 1.07 and 1.08.

Also when a soldier with a shield panics, he only drops the shield. Shouldn't it be both weapons?

Researching Alien Fusion Reactors changes backround images for the base same as researching "Base upgrade" but doesn't improve research and manufacturing times.