[v1.06] Cannot target Wraith after it teleports to different level

Have several bugs I noticed actually, but didn't want to flood forum.

1. Cannot target Wraith after it teleports to different level on next turn

Had a wraith teleport next to my soldier but on a roof 1 level higher (small shed - farm map) it took no further action. On my next turn, I was unable to target it from below with any unit even though it should have been clear line of sight. When I put the crosshair over the wraith the line of sight indicator went straight across the map to some unknown point. Targeting was possible after this bugged turn. Seemed to be only on arrival at teleport destination, only for 1 turn and only if on a different level to unit trying to target it.

2. Sentinal Armour lacks flying animation if soldier is equipped with advanced shield (and maybe basic one too - not tested sorry). Buzzard armour also lack flying animations for shields. I'm not sure how this affects facing when they land as the animation is effectively frozen till landing.

3. Base Construction screen typo: "Quantum Crytoptology Center" should be Cryptology, it also over overruns the rotate button btw, could use Quantum Crypto. Center instead.

4. Storeroom: Transfer button causes sale of any items that were previously queued on the sell screen.