[1.06 Geoscape] Aircombat CTD

Hello,

Bug occurs during Air combat, if I toggle the interceptors missiles I get CTD. Game is unmodded, did a fresh install & validate, updated drivers, and created a new save location I still experience this bug often. :/

This happens on all new games I create, and it is re-creatable. Auto-resolve is unaffected, but a foxtrot should not be damaged at all verse a scout but if I use engage good chance im crashing. Seems iron-man just saves the geoscape to the first time you finish a mission should be saved every 00:01:00 in-game time :cool:ha ha no.

EDIT: Testing air combat missions to recreate the bug, if I tell my interceptor to dodge-> pause -> enable 2nd missile-> CTD. Pausing quickly causes me to CTD aswell.

EDIT#2: I need someone to launch a interceptor verse a small scout. After you fire your first missile, pause-> dodge -> pause + enable 2nd missile do you crash? I do 100% this seems to be the cause at least for my setup. If anyone else has the same issue please post I want to know if its actually a game bug or my system bugging out. Format is wrong my bad its strictly during air combat nothing to do with the geoscape at all

Edited by Notos90