[V 1.06 Ground Mission] Reaction fire through UFO walls

So I was attempting my first Massive UFO (a landed one at that), which I assume is a Battleship or something similar, on the Farm tile-set. For the record, I was facing Androns. I was moving up towards the UFO when I was subjected to reaction fire through the UFO walls, from an unseen alien (I presume a Harridan). I moved up further and could then spot the alien through the UFO, but I did not get vision of the insides of the UFO, so only the red "alien target" marker was visible, but I could click on the marker for the general location.

The save-file can be downloaded from the dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni43txxdenvsjow/temp2.sav

- Select Soldier #4, Daniele Virgili, a Scout with a Plasma Pistol and a Shield.

- Move him forward the way he is facing (along the hedge, towards the UFO), to the spot where his TU ends at 2

- During the move you should be reaction-fired upon from within the UFO.

- I could not manage to have enough TU to also spot the alien itself, but two turns before the current turn I was able to draw the reaction fire and subsequently spot the alien after additional moves, but I didn't have a save ready for the occasion.

I am not sure this is specifically related to V1.06, as I haven't faced Massive UFO's prior to that version. However, it does seem similar to another LOS bug through the UFO's, as I've been able to spot aliens through floors in Cruisers (I don't have a save ready, but I'm working on it) which I've described briefly as a reply in another bug report thread not so long ago.

A quick update, after moving further on the Massive landed UFO. I noticed the Harridans like to camp the outer walls of the UFO, especially at high altitude. On the other side I also encountered a Harridan, but this time it was 100% outside, but being able to visually see it was a challenge, as the vision of the Harridan seemed to be tied with being at the correct elevation. It seemed a bit quirky at least, but that could be a possible explanation. If that is the case, I'm truly sorry for wasting any time.