Installed new version and I had a few doubts.

Hi there, it has been a looong time since I played this game for the last time but it's good to see that it was worth the wait, so...

1) Is it possible to recover lost funding regions? I remember in earlier versions that if I destroyed the alien base I could recover it. I've lost South Africa and South America -_- and even after finding and taking out the bases at a damn great cost I didn't get the "nation" back.

2) Does it matter how much I damage an UFO in ground missions when it comes to recovering alloys or allenium? Caesans and Sebillians are camping so hard I have to blow them to pieces most of the time.

3)Is there a way to edit units ingame? I remember Chryssalids from UFO being a damn pain in the a** but now I can easily take reapers out even with reaction fire from ballistic weapons, they don't stand a chance when shot with energy ones.

That would be all thanks very much in advance!

1) No, once a region is gone that's it.

2) It mostly doesn't matter. There's a few props - engines/power sources as well as the torpedo/beam props which have resources attached to them. But other than that, you can destroy things at will.

3) You can alter the stats of enemy units in assets/aiprops.xml, if that's what you mean?