[v1.09 - Soldier Loadout] Custom loadout keeps resetting to default

I have a Rocketeer whom I use just for stun rockets. I've set him to carry 3 spare stun rockets in his pack, and loaded the rocket launcher with a stun rocket. I've created a new loadout preset for this, and saved this setup as it's default.

However, since the discovery of Alenium warheads, the rocket that is loaded into the launcher keeps resetting to an Alenium rocket. I keep changing it back to a stun rocket, and saving it as the default loadout - which works for the following mission, but then it resets to the Alenium rocket again.

This doesn't even need researching of the Alenium warheads. Just research stun weapons, make a rocketeer layout with a stun rocket in the launcher. Returning from missions or even just equipping the default equipment again will replace the rocket in the launcher with a fragmentation rocket (or its upgrade).

Edit: Similarly, I also had a battlescape bug in v1.09 where I'm very sure my rocketeer had a stun rocket loaded and fled, dropping the launcher (with the stun rocket). I had him pick it back up in the next turn and fire it several turns later, but the result was what you'd expect from the plasma rockets I had researched by that time. Can't reproduce it easily, however. It may only happen when the Xenonaut in question breaks and flees.

Edited by matzebrei85