stun gun vs. electroshock pistol

After the stun gun has been buffed some time ago, it started working better. 

However, the electoshock pistol, which should be the peak of the advanced stun technology, is now less accurate with less available shots, even the hit bonus is lower than the one of the stun gun.

Stun gun has 25 armor pen, el.shock pistol has 0 - I believe it should have some AP value, as it should stun even armored targets.. armor destruction is not that needed with stun weapons imho..

Hit bonus 4,5% vs 2.25% - this value actually is the same as with any other pistol, but with shorter range, I believe the value should be higher (closer to the stung un or the same)

Ammo: 4 shots vs 3 shots - 3 seems to be a bit low, especially in combination with its dreadful accuracy.. Although if the gun would be more accurate, 3 shots might be just enough

Acc: 80%/100% vs 45%/80% - all other pistols have a value of 60/100, therefore the ES pistol should as well I believe - in order to be useful.

image.jpeg.3284a6e7943cc1a7abadcfeaf255e9b7.jpegimage.png.4559a627e843fbcdf9fedd8693bb3468.pngimage.jpeg.16950feabed2b11ed4634f14b5fd34ea.jpeg

With those stats the stun gun seems to be more effective (even with ist lower stun value), at least my troopers were more able to hit with stun gun in comparison to the ES pistol..

Could this be perhaps adjusted please?