Some small thing i found (1.21 GOG)

- If I update a type of soldier, let's say Heavy, when I get one ready for the dropship, it is not updated to the latest Heavy type, staying with its old type.

For example - the old type uses laser weaponry, new uses Gauss. The 'New' guy still appears with laser weapons/ammo.

- When using the jetpack, the view doesn't change to the upper view automatically, doesn't let you see the soldier until it lands.

- Sometimes in abduction(?) missions, I only find 9 civilians to rescue.

- You are forced to upgrade first to lasers to later upgrade to Gauss in airplanes and base defenses, even if you already have researched Gauss tech for that.

21 hours ago, Paulo Brito said:

- If I update a type of soldier, let's say Heavy, when I get one ready for the dropship, it is not updated to the latest Heavy type, staying with its old type.

did you save it? Once you do that it ought to automatically update. 

I normally end up creating a new type (e.g. Rifle Gauss) for each weapon tech, so if I've a mix of tech I can easily spot who's got what. 

Some more things..:

- In the launch fighters, the Angel (that has 3 weapon slots) only shows two, you don't see what is used on the third one.

- Already talked by others but - the grenade launcher fired in a flat trajectory. That is wrong, it must be curved, maybe not so curved as the manually launched grenades. Also, needs all the improved hand grenades, that provide that weapon/user with a lot more longevity/ options for the late game.

- If you want a flat grenade launcher weapon, just introduce the RPG series.

- Is great if a base unit to guarantee that the aliens stay alive in prison is included - I think X-COM 3 has it.

3 hours ago, Paulo Brito said:

I save the new version of Heavy - all the soldiers in the dropship are correctly updated, but the ones on the base nope. You see that when one of these replaces one of the ready ones because it died or is gravely wounded, for example.

I think its doing it deliberately so they don't take weapons, depriving the mission team from having them. 

Well, that does not work because when you put that guy (the not updated one) in the dropship, because he replaced one of the mission team that is killed, he still is not updated.

In short, auto-updating the mission team causes the 'new' ones to be with older configurations.