[V8.5 Ground Combat] Invivsible wall

Saw something similar in v8.41. I went through the door in the small section where an alien is often standing and walked right into it. Literally. We were occupying the same square. Wish I would have thought to save a screen shot of that. I couldn't target him so I took a step further into the UFO and away from him but still wasn't able to target. He was able to nail me on his turn though.

"By rear compartment, do you meant that little room with the glowy thing and tubes with fetuses or whatever?"

I meant the larger of the two compartments and the one in Shuuk's screenshot. I always seem to come across it at the 'back' of the ufo behind the smaller control room with the console in the middle and glowy tubes, so taken to calling it the rear compartment.

This should be fixed in the next build. Basically the issue is that the sprite is displaying correctly, but is incorrectly setup in game so the game thinks it is on the NE edge of the tile rather than the NW one. You should be able to walk into the UFO without opening the door, but there will be an invisible door directly in front of that alien.