All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. In recent years, ChatGPT has been used by many users for its advanced natural language processing technology. ChatGPT official website offers many setting options that users can customize to suit their individual needs and preferences. In this article, we will explain in detail the customization settings that are possible on the ChatGPT official website and how to do so. 1. Chatbot tone setting ChatGPT official website allows users to customize the chatbot's tone. The tone of your chatbot will vary based on factors such as friendliness, formality, and professionalism. Users can choose their own tone and adjust the atmosphere in which the chatbot responds. Method: Log in to the ChatGPT official website and select "Chatbot tone settings" from the settings menu. From there, select your preferred tone from the options and click the Save button. 2. Language settings ChatGPT is multilingual and users can customize the language according to their preferences and needs. Users can choose their preferred language and communicate in that language when the chatbot responds. Method: Select "Language Settings" from the settings menu on the ChatGPT official website. There, select the language you want to use and click the Save button. 3. Response speed setting Users can also customize the chatbot's response speed. The response speed setting determines how quickly the chatbot responds to user questions and messages. Users can adjust the response speed according to their priorities and work style. Method: Select "Response speed settings" from the settings menu on the ChatGPT official website. There, select the appropriate response speed option and click the Save button. 4. Custom topic settings Users can also set custom topics to suit their interests and needs. Custom topic settings allow your chatbot to provide more accurate responses when providing information on specific topics or areas. Method: Select "Custom Topic Settings" from the settings menu on the ChatGPT official website. There, enter the topic or keyword you are interested in and click the save button. 5. Theme settings The ChatGPT official website also provides theme settings for users to customize the appearance of the interface. Users can choose light or dark themes according to their tastes and preferences. Method: Select "Theme Settings" from the settings menu on the ChatGPT official website. There, choose your favorite theme from light or dark and click on the save button.
  3. Last week
  4. Can someone please post the save file from the endgame? I want to check the research again, but I dont want to play to the endgame again.
  5. Hello, I always equip my shield with stun guns and therefore had some alive aliens but I found it currently counter-productive in early games as I was lacking 1 corpse for the engineering task and can't use the alive monster to finish it. So will it be possible to kill one or had an option to use alive aliens to finish testing the weapons on them or is it too cruel to think of using them as living bullet tester ? And speaking about capturing alive, will there be a non lethal weapon on MARS or ARES units ? Thanks for the game so far.
  6. I have noticed, that glowing eyes glows even after death. I assume, that special glow is effect-ability of the live form, therefore killing the alien while he glowing his eyes should be valid method to "switch off" the glow. Thanks
  7. Interesting, tested it with 3+ aircraft and somehow that ended up reversing the keybinds for the selection, I'll bring this up with the rest of the team, thanks!
  8. Thanks, yeah that's definitely a bug, we'll get that fixed! We'll take a look into the 'next soldier' button being cut-off as well
  9. Thanks for the bug report! Yeah we've been getting this bug reported again after the latest patch. We're currently working on getting it fixed!
  10. Thanks a lot for posting a bug report! We'll take a look into it and get it fixed
  11. Absolutely, incorporating mental health aspects into games can add depth and realism.
  12. I first noticed when the Cyberdrone crashed through the rear red wall that wooden splinters "exploded" into the air and just got kind of stuck. Then my turn came and I threw a grenade to blow out the wall so I could shoot it, it blew up and made more shrapnel from logs. Then I noticed that all this shrapnel floating in the air was in fact not-quite stuck, it was just acting as if gravity is maybe 1% of real and all the debris was very very gradually falling back to ground (although not really ballistic but more being slowly sucked back to the point of origin). It took at least a minute, but eventually all the floating debris (including the two larger pieces "off-map" to the left) did drift back to ground and disappear. auto_groundcombat_turn_3_start-661.json
  13. Selling aliens as (junk) food is real. Watch this : GIANT ALIEN LOBSTER Omelette and Spaghetti
  14. And my serious feature request is diverging into random discussion. This feature has always been in the game, can we please limit the discussion to game mechanics?
  15. Everyone wants a stuffed alien in their hunting cabin, isnt it ? On top, it is nice trick, you can try catch aliens alive, then sell them for more money than cadavers. So, wealthy earthlinks could buy a luxurious yacht and the alien in a cage. Fabulous lifestyle! Perhaps, we can sell aliens as dog food ? It would be nice create such a system, where aliens eat humans ( which lizards do, a bit) also humans consume aliens. Result is, we are all the same.
  16. Yes you should be able to sell unwanted alien artifacts, but who would buy alien corpses, Sweeney Todd the Barber, or is their some other bio-chemical use for them...??
  17. Thank you for the bug report! We had to remove some assets to finally fully fix the bald-soldier problem, which caused any GC-save to no longer be valid. I'm sorry for the inconvenience it caused but for this one we had no way but to remove the assets and cause this issue. Your save from before the GC should still be valid!
  18. Earlier
  19. Once you have completed "<species> Analysis II" engineering project, corpses for that species are no longer useful and should be included in the "Sell Junk" feature. This should also include Cleaner corpses once the Cleaner phase of the campaign is complete (since you'll guaranteed never fight another Cleaner). Also it would be nice to see somewhere what engineering "unique" projects I have completed (corpse analysis, base upgrades, etc).
  20. Soldier in lower right moved to position shown and was able to see two dead Wraiths (and a broken door) inside the UFO, but the UFO itself is not yet visible. auto_groundcombat_turn_3_start-623.json
  21. Secton near upper-left pickup truck shoots Xenonaut at corner of concrete wall, killing him. He was the only soldier looking in that direction. After he dies the Secton becomes invisible, but the Secton's glowing eyes do not become invisible, they float there in the half-shadow, moving about (quite creepy). auto_groundcombat_turn_2_end-535.json
  22. Last savegame I have is from 3 days ago (2024-04-07), at the start of a ground combat mission. That was saved on whatever the experimental build was at the time (3.8.0?) and trying to load that savegame now results in a crash-to-desktop. If I load the autosave (Before Combat) it loads fine, immediately starting with a "do you want to start ground combat?" prompt but when I say yes nothing happens (the dropship just sits there, ground combat doesn't start, time just ticks on in the geoscape). If I send the dropship back to base and then immediately set a new target back to the crashed UFO then ground combat starts as expected. user_day_139_crash_site_manual_save-50.json auto_strategy_before_combat-127.json output.log
  23. I've seen this issue being fixed in patch notes, thanks! The arm is fine with the G9, but you need to buy the Heavy Duty one that is built specifically for G9 due to it's curvature and thus different center of mass. It looks a bit unreal that it can hold that weight and nothing happens to the monitor, but moving it is a bit harder than I thought. Maybe I could play around with some screws to adjust it but I don't really care, since I bought the arm to free desk space, rather than to have maneuverability. Still some cable management left to do, but I finally have a proper gaming / work station
  24. No idea about console but you can do it with Xenonauts gc_editor.exe, press T on battle.
  25. Sometimes when an alien shoot on a element, 3D object stay in the air. Also, is its possible to fix the french version of "next soldier" with the "n" alone in the button.
  26. This update is also only accessible by switching to our Experimental branches (instructions on how to do so here) - although note they have slower load times and worse performance than normal builds due to the extra logging they contain! A few more fixes for bugs, including the "bald soldiers" bug that reappeared in the previous experimental build. This is hopefully now the final update needed for Milestone 3! Bugfixes: Fixed some soldiers being bald in combat missions. This bug has reoccured several times now due to Unity shenanigans, so we've entirely rewritten the system responsible to ensure it stays fixed - but please let us know if this has caused any further bugs! Fixed an issue where the three "On Mission" soldiers would get permanently stuck in the dropship after returning to base if you flew to a Soldier Extraction mission site, then aborted the mission and returned to base. Fixed pressing Esc on the Transfer Items screen not returning to the Geoscape like it does on other strategy UI screens.
  1. Load more activity