does smoke effect sebilian?

Hey all, loving the game, so glad its finally out(for the most part) after kickstarting it a million years ago.

My question is: does smoke lower the accuracy of sebilian?

according to the xenopaedia they have infra-red vision and aren't effected by it but a lot of the information in there seems pretty outdated... Really would like a definitive answer on this b/c i seem to get about 85% sebilian, barely even seen Caesan, and i haven't been using smoke on them but if it DOES help it would sure be useful.

Love the game but it can be a little inscrutable, wish more info on things like upgraded craft/vehicle weapons stats and such were available.

Sebs are not affected by smoke. They can see right through it. They can also regenerate a lot of HPs per turn, so make sure to kill them in one turn if possible. However, they also can't see very far in general, so at least you'll see them before they see you most of the time. That's not true of the other races.

You can see them at it, at the start of the turn, the little green number over their head is how much they've healed. On veteran some of the little swine can get about 80 hit points back. I hit one of the officers in the face with a rocket, and all he got was miffed.

You can see them at it, at the start of the turn, the little green number over their head is how much they've healed. On veteran some of the little swine can get about 80 hit points back. I hit one of the officers in the face with a rocket, and all he got was miffed.
Yeah, they are nasty critters. Really hard to kill with level 1 (ballistic) weapons. I think the AI has also been tweaked now, so when they're really hurt they'll try to retreat and heal behind 100% cover.