Skitso's Ultimate Megamix Map Pack

Skitso

Nope, not my levels. You must have downloaded some other map packs, like community map pack?

Bloody hell, it must have been the remnants of something I downloaded months ago. I should redownload everything before starting a new playthrough.

Heh, I thought so, as I've polished these to hell and back. :P

Just remember to manually delete the whole installation folder, otherwise all non vanilla files will be left to haunt you. :)

Edited by Skitso

I only downloaded your pack. I selected Yes to All when it asked about overwriting files. I just updated to release version 1.0 today.

I'll try to get some screenshots.

Yeah, screenshots would be perfect. Did you do a complete reinstall with manually deleting the installation folder? If not, all the old map packs you've loaded are still in play, as just updating or reinstalling via Steam won't delete any non vanilla files and for example the community map pack is known to be severely outdated and has many black tile issues.

Edited by Skitso

I don't think I've loaded any mods or maps before.

I think Chris' comment might have been sarcastic though, as the known bugs list does include an issue with black tiles being unclickable. Not sure if that's related or not.

Anyway. Here's a screenshot.

blacktiles1.jpg

blacktiles1.jpg

blacktiles1.jpg.7a31905b6a887ad660dee6b4

Edited by Tholal

Yeah, I recognize that. It's from Ol'Stinky and I'm pretty sure that's from the old community map pack. Anyways, definitely not from vanilla game or my map pack.

Manually delete the whole Xenonauts directory, then clikc uninstall from the Steam, then reinstall the game and then put my map pack in.