Calling all Modders: Producing A List of Active Mods

kabill

If it's not too much trouble please add my two other mods:

Jsleezy's Real Fighter Portrait Pack - In progress - This mod was created to add a little realism and personality to the game. This is a re-placer for all original portraits.

Jsleezy's Real Fighter SOUNDS - In progress - Jsleezy's Real Fighter SOUNDS adds around 105 new sounds to the game most of which are soldier chatter.

• 2 weeks later...

No, sadly not. I've actually not been keeping track of post 1.0 compatibility (mainly because I didn't think there were going to be so many updates which affected things), although I don't think anything will cause serious issues unless it's pre-Ground Attack fix mod which was using gameconfig.

But soon! Soon it shouldn't be an issue (I hope).

Is there anywhere a list of all mods or at least all that are popular among players? I presume mods on that list are not the only one that are good and popular. Why I am asking is that without this list created here I would have missed a good chunk of nice moods I realy like and if I don't know what other mods exist I may miss another few cause I even dont know that they exists or I even don't think about idea of such a mod.

And a bit difrent question I just have notice that u can run out of ammo, did they impemented it on some stage and I miss it casue i remember somthing about unlimited ammo earlier which of course i never wanted but maby it was on early stages.

This list is more or less up to date. There's been a number of other mods put up in the last week or two that I've not added, mainly because I've been expecting modders to tell me if they want their mods adding to the list (it's much less work than me having to pick things out all the time). But with a few exceptions, the list in the OP is an up-to-date list of all the mods compatible with the current build of the game.

There's another list floating round a few pages down which has a complete list of all the old mods, too. But most if not all of these won't work with the existing game version.

Re: ammo - aliens never have to reload their weapons. Perhaps you're thinking of this?

Lore+ has now been updated for v1.06

Thanks. I've actually updated all the mods to reflect compatibility to the best of my knowledge. There might be some inaccuracies, though, so if people find any issues please report it here and I'll update.

Regarding Forum Reorganization: So, the forums have been reorganized and there are subforums dedicated to completed mods. As mods start getting ported over to that subforum, this thread will become obsolete. On the other hand, there'll be a need for a new thread on the completed mods forum to replace it.

I am willing to set that up and maintain it. However, at the same time I'd quite like to hand it off to someone else if I can, as I could probably do with cutting down how much time I'm spending doing Xenonauts related stuff (I have a PhD thesis to finish!). So if anyone cares to, go do it! If it's helpful, I could provide a copy of the table in this thread to be ported over as a starter which can then just get modified as mods get re-posted over there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Quasi Realism mod is back to being active.

Thread link: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/6949-Quasi-Realism-%28Alpha%29-%28Balance-Mod-for-1-0x%29

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!iBUBGLYI!eL9vj8gxTEki_QWILPl35oeYBWoWr47o9LUF2gO6-6s

Description: Rebalances the game to attempt to simulate some level of reality and improve gameplay.