[V22e7]Aliens rushing out of ufo don't open the door

I've had a different issue with aliens and doors in a recent combat. The alien came through the door and the door opened for him allowing the aliens inside to see my guys lined up outside the door, but when I got my turn and went to close the door at the end of my turn it didn't close. The door made it's open/close sound effect and I paid the TUs for interacting with it, but I had to interact with it twice to get it to shut. I'm wondering if maybe the door didn't register as 'open' when the alien came through it and the first time I clicked it the game was setting it to 'open' even though it already was and both the aliens and my soldiers had been able to see and fire through it.

I had a xenonaut right outside of a ufo door when a caesan "teleported" next to him without opening the door. So at least I wasn't very far away.

While this isn't exactly a game breaking bug, it does look kinda lame.

I've noticed this teleporting behavior as well, and not just through doors, but with enemies that are at the extreme limits of my soldier's sight range.

Recently I had a soldier watching an alien at the very edge of his range through a smoke grenade. The alien moved around the smoke to shoot my soldiers, but it didn't animate the alien moving even though it moved through an area my soldier could see which seemed to eliminate any possibility of my soldier's getting reaction fire while it was moving even though I'd purposely left them with TUs to shoot if it moved.

I can provide the save, but I haven't been able to recreate it yet because the alien hasn't performed the same actions on the alien turn.

Might I interject that, despite all the benefits potentially affiliated with this, there should never be teleports in a game like that. Firaxis did a horrible, lousy job making an arcade-ish X-Com clone that was probably designed for portable devices. Disregarding the unbearably shitty voice jobs delivered by unprofessional speakers, one major pickle I had with it was enemies spawning when you were close enough and teleporting around to speed up the game and decrease CPU load. In combination with the lack of FoV and simplified Overwatch system, there was simply no tactic involved.

I haven't really thought of aliens teleporting but now it struck me. I was chasing down a Caesan at night in arctic forest for maybe ten minutes which had appeared to have vanished. Don't give me that. Screw turn tímes, I hate teleporting enemies.

Just saying. Some things should be simplified (such as free starting gear), but if you simplify too much, this becomes Firaxcom. And I've got great hopes for Xenonauts judging by the quality I've witnessed so far. </rant>

No, the units always move within game rules and can't teleport around the map at will. Goldhawk has just made the AI units teleport their movements without animations and such to shorten the AI turn duration. The issue here is that such teleporting should only happen when the player can't see it, but at the moment it happens in certain situations which looks bad. So no gameplay issue but a visual one.