(Mod Release) XNT Into Darkness V3 - "RedStar Version"

TacticalDragon

XNAT- INTO DARKNESS

Inspiration Mod Based on "Way of Wolf" E. E. Knight

comm__xenonauts__comp_by_unrealsmoker-d5tna3j.jpg

“I know what I'm capable of; I am a soldier now, a warrior. I am someone to fear, not hunt.”

Pittacus Lore, The Rise of Nine

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF XNATS - INTO DARKNESS

What is XNT - Into Darkness?

This mod is nothing but hard work and compilation of multiple users, players Xenonauts community. At the same time fulfills the function of providing innovative and demonstrative elements of the scope of the game platform.

What makes it different?

XNT - Into Darkness is planned for players looking for a faster pace of play and active action GCs, mixing a kind of specific modifications that make the exciting diverse environment. The idea is to provide tools to the player from the beginning to take its own path in the struggle of the alien invasion.

How to play

First you must understand that there are various forms and parameters that allow you to start the way you want, however there are several alternatives or pattern to start playing:

- Air Supremacy, the initial focus resources in powerful and destructive fleet of aircrafts at high economy cost.

- Economy Factor, Prepare, designing and making multiple factories of mass production. (Beware based attacks are frequent).

- Armor Rush, if you want to ensure your supremacy and survival of soldiers in combat, you need to focus your efforts on developing heavy and solid platforms vehicular warfare (tanks).

- Technology Master, Prepares several research divisions ready to diagnose and take advantage of the alien technology, you always will have cutting edge technology in combat.

- Imagine your own way, there are thousands of ways to address these elements and mix.

Whats unique in XNT - Into Darkness?

- Unique AI combination of scripts

- Possible to make money by manufacture

- Aim and damage dynamic is heavily changed

HOW TO INSTALL

(NEW!) PREMIUM CORE PACK LORE+

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rbdq5xz31f3h2f/XNT%20Root%203.2%20FULL%20PACK%20%28Music%2C%20Weapons%2C%20Arts%20and%20Lore%2B%29.rar

COMPATIBILITY UPDATE FOR V22 Build 7 Hotfix 2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1bcv78zwpwrlgh/XNT%20Root%20V3.2%20CORE%20HOTFIX%207%20COMPATIBLE.rar

RECOMMENDED MAP PACK

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/9760-%28Sort-of%29-Random-Maps!

1. Copy Xenonauts folder to new location (Optional but recomended)

2. Extract XNT - Into Darkness CORE Pack in ASSETS folder

3. Extract additional content, XNT - Into Darkness Add-On in ASSETS folder (If you want new music and few arts in game).

4. Recommended extract and install Kabill's Random Map Pack

5. Enjoy and think!

THANKS FOR PLAYING, WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR HARD WORK!

Special Thanks for Max_Caine and Kabill for his cooperation and hardwork

SPECIAL AND REGARDS TO THE ARTIST HENRY PONCIANO FOR DRAWING SUCH A WONDERFUL ILUSTRATIONS FOR LORE+

"Are you prepared to deal with alien invasion Commander?"

Deus_Ex_Human_Evolution_08a.jpg

Click Here to see unique arts of Lore+

andron_elite.jpg

bombingrun.jpg

groundattack.jpg

CHANGE LOG V3:

V3.2

- 2x Weapons Added

- 2x Research paths added

- Balanced weapons testing

- Lore+ Remastered

V3.1

- Rank cost reduced by 15%

- Difficulty values is readjusted, aliens stats and accuracy for "Normal" and "Veteran" reduced in 10% and 8% for each one.

- Music is removed due to possible Copyright issues (We'r requesting non-profit free use permission).

- Alien trickery is reduced for Normal and Easy difficulties by 5%.

- Alien Alloy, Plasma Pistol and Plasma Rifle research time is reduced to 80, 73 and 86 for each one.

- Ufocontent has been modified for Alien Attack, the mixture of scripts put some aliens suited for "Hit and run" long ranged attacks, other ones for "assault" and other team like "commander".

- The funding value of countries has been increased by 5% due to increase profit of defending earth.

GENERAL AND GEOSPACE

- New music for Day and different for Night combat.

- New Background and Hidden turn images.

- Air Superiority of alien invasion is dramatically increased.

- Alien Terror Missions chance is reduced due to his HARD difficulty in the mod (Is considered like Boss Fight)

- Base Attack Frequency is increased to force the player put defenses in their stations.

- Each alien as unique behavior and stats.

- Starting money is increased but Month founding is heavily reduced.

- Alien invasion progression has been increased.

- Refuel, Repair and Reload of aircraft has been increased.

- Manufacture cost of Wolf and Predator has been heavily increased (Considered Premium AAA valuable items)

- Laser and Jackal armors selling value has set and balanced, you can set profitable economy at hard cost in space and infrastructure.

- Research tree has been changed (Tips: For heavy armors you need to develop plating for tanks and then extrapolate it to personal armors)

- Starting Soldiers Stats has been increased in range.

- Starting soldiers is reduced to 6, but this soldiers represent the best of humanity.

- Relation cost of alien attacks has been increased.

GROUND COMBAT

- TU consumption of alien Scripts in changed (Behavior.xml)

- Alien Stats has been modified.

- Alien Armor defense is set for each race and ranks.

- Unique AI modifications and new scripts added to the game.

- Clip Size and Ammo for some weapon has increased.

- Armor absorption value is increased.

- Heavy Weapon penalty is changed to 70% of the original accuracy.

- Speed of bullets has increased by 50%.

- Area of Effect and range of explosives has been increased.

- Area of Effect and Range for Flares has been increased, making it more useful in night combat.

- Random damage range for all weapons is changed to 28% instead 50%.

- Kneeling Accuracy boost is increased to 25% instead 20%.

- Armor degradation is reduced to 10%.

- All items in environment as reduced durability by 20% of their original score.

- Explosives makes more damage against structures (7x damage value).

- Short range accuracy bonus is increased to 13%

- Base range of throwing weapons is increased by 0.5

- Range of Burst reaction fire is increased to 20 tiles.

- LOS range for all units has been increased by 20%.

- Weapon ranges is increased in 37% (Not for snipers).

- Wounds deal 5 points of damage and has 50% change to appear by each 5 input damage.

- Damage, Aim parameters and effects has been modified, in this mod shots without cover is HIGHLY possible.

- Cover value of objects has been increased by 25% but weapons accuracy is dramatically increased.

- Tanks and weapon plataforms has been increased in power and protection.

COMMING SOON

- Lore+ Mod pack adaptation for XNT Into Darkness.

- New Custom Professional made Arts.

- New scripts for AI (Working right now in "Coward" and "Guerrilla" scripts).

- Lot lot more.

comm__xenonauts__comp_by_unrealsmoker-d5tna3j.jpg

Deus_Ex_Human_Evolution_08a.jpg

andron_elite.jpg

bombingrun.jpg

groundattack.jpg

comm__xenonauts__comp_by_unrealsmoker-d5

Deus_Ex_Human_Evolution_08a.jpg.ec4133c2

andron_elite.thumb.jpg.f171d94f1b30f6bac

bombingrun.thumb.jpg.5d611318125b4691981

groundattack.thumb.jpg.0c24ccc0140cd2fb4

Edited by TacticalDragon
V3.1 Update See Changelog

Just wanted to point out that I love what you're doing :)

I'm not all that committed to the game since I'm still waiting the final release version before going all in but your work seems really promesing.

Thank you for your support!

We hope have this mod ready to the final version, the idea is that player will have two ways of test Xenonauts experience, specially the reactive AI is unique in this mod.

We do our best and I hope you enjoy it ^^

Edited by TacticalDragon

BEWARE NO.01

Approaching at UFO door is dangerous, take defensive precautions.

Normal difficulty has been reduced suited to Ironman gameplay.

NOTIFICATION NO.02

To all players is important to know that Base defense mission dynamic has changed, the level of difficulty of this kind of missions ad the fact that you can lose buildings (specially for androns attack) puss the player to seek and destroy enemy soon as possible. Be carefull defending you bases, ALWAYS and ALWAYS build defense structures, their reduce the chance of base atack events and number of enemies entering the base.

Thank you!

REQUEST NO.03

We ask all testers give us all your appreciations, bugs report and issues of the mod in this thread.

Thank you so much for all your effort. :cool:

COMPATIBILITY PACK UPDATED V22 - Exp 6

CORE PACK UPDATED TO THE LAST V22 Experimental build.

NEW PREMIUM CORE PACK UPDATED! NO.05

One of the best mods of all times LORE+ has been included to XNT - Into Darkness V3 in this new PREMIUM CORE PACK!.

This compilation looks to improve player experience and knoledge of the world of xenonauts.

Thanks to Max_Caine and A333 colaborators and designers of Lore+, they put pure art and passion in this mod!

We hope players enjoy this addition!

Click the next button to see a general review

baseattack.jpg

basebuild.jpg

bombingrun.jpg

harridan_elite.jpg

sebillian_soldier.jpg

baseattack.jpg

basebuild.jpg

bombingrun.jpg

harridan_elite.jpg

sebillian_soldier.jpg

baseattack.thumb.jpg.2ebf9f93834285aa45d

basebuild.thumb.jpg.b9f6087b551a00da2b9c

bombingrun.thumb.jpg.68bd541853445a653bb

harridan_elite.thumb.jpg.2cfe76f5a387325

sebillian_soldier.thumb.jpg.8ff043b9ba45

Edited by TacticalDragon

I'm very exited too play the final version with this" add-on"

Like what you are doing, so a big thanks from me :)

Thanks Jonthan!

We hope you like it, our designers are preparing lot of art works for the final release and we hope to get lot of new elements. For now general mechanics is done, we'r only waiting for players reviews and bug reports to polish the Add-On Mod.

The next build is an update of V3, its the "SilverDragon" version, the final version is plan to be the "RedDragon" version. All "Star" versions is the mod expansion only with mechanics and balance adjustments, the "Dragon" versions include new material.

We await all of yours comments and reviews!

Thank you again!

I have played it on V21 Stable + XNT: ID V3 + Blood mod for test.

Difficulty normal survived until plasma weapons, just invented corsairs and semitars when game started to lag hard.

Anyway i barely survived and had to load game a lot.

V21 Stable is a little bit behind but I have no idea if it is possible to get experimental 6 by Desura.

Here is my feedback. Enjoy.

==== 1. About blood mod ====

In general it looks better. Some blood spots are bigger than others and its great. But what about make it more distinguish. For example bigger ones when soldier dies (so under body) and smaller when it is only a wound.

Reason: Big spots loooks a little bit weird when there is no dead body around.

And without blood mod there is no blood!

It also would be nice to implement blood trails (like every 10 tiles small blood spot or something)

I suggest include this mod in the expansion.

==== 2. Difficulty level. ====

I played on normal and what I have to say is that this game is to difficult. My 4th battle was base attack. 18 aliens (including 2 reapers). Oh right I forgot about base defense but i had a strong garrison. 10 soldiers and 1 tank. It was the first month! I play something like iron mode so i hv lost 3 soldiers already and this crap happened?

Reapers are really op at this moment of the game. Only tank can do any kind of dmg to them.

I rly have nothing against base attack but maybe from second month? And take away reapers!

Battles in general are very hard. Soldiers are expensive. Game is very punishing especially grenades, enemy rocket launchers (looks like pulsar for tanks) and machine guns (drones). Those weapons have heavy suppression and damage potential, one good usage and half of your squad is suppressed, panicked or even dead. Pretty not cool.

Maybe this alien rocket launcher should be 1 shot per turn. And suppresion values should be a little bit lower.

4rd or 5th month 3 massives ufos are flying around I can not take down any single one with my planes. (But xeno why? Sorry governments but my planes sux). I sent some of my soldiers to ground mission (3 elite and 3 rookies ) I left some around 10 soldiers and tank in my base and out of nowhere one of massivrs commenced 3rd alien base attack (why do they always and only attack my primary base?) This time only 26 aliens with I-do-not-know-how-many elites and reapers. And ofc nothing can I do cause half rookies half medicores equipped mostly in balistics do no dmg at all.

And after lose main base my chinook just disapeard.

Next time I will build some base defense.

But i just want to pinpoint one thing.

Everything is so expensive in maintenance. Hunter costs you 50k per month. I would like to have 3 but it is pointless. 150k per moth is like losing 2 tanks in battles every single month! This game do not want u to have operational reserves. I wanted have some basic tanks in reserve but i couldn't afford that.

I don't rly like planes being recovered every time. Why? Because now it doesn't really matter, either you send your plane and lose or keep them safe in hangar, cost for my economy is the same. No way with that. War effort overloads economy and it has to be visible at least slightly.

I would change it to 66% for example. And lower their maintenance costs to 75k for example. It can be different of course.

Tanks and soldiers also can be recovered. Some random gifts would be fun and nice. Also it can be related to player situation. Rates would be rly small. And discretely let say once in a game recover one tank more than usual. Its just ta suggestion of cause.

Anyway normal is to difficult in my opinion. I had to load game a lot to survive.

==== 3. Morale and PsI ====

Morale system works fine. Fleeing soldiers still run in random direction instead of towards heli / HQ / teammates / cover but I guess it is vanilla problem as well. Morale could also make suppression effects.

Berserk with medipack do nothing. Is it ok? Why he didn't throw a grenade or something.

Why fleeing soldiers drop their weapons? geeeeeeez this is so lame. Always 100% for dropping down weapon... If u have to throw it at least throw it at aliens face!

Fleeing should be like, for example, half berserk shot some/throw grenade and run away. Or full run away. But never (or almost never) drop weapons. This is elite division they do NOT drop theirs weapons.

PSI is turned off I guess or its impact is near to zero. Didn't rly notice

==== 4. Tanks ====

In V3 tanks are finally tanks and can tank pretty much. It seems like aliens prefer to shoot at tanks and its good. I like it. I couldn't build anything better than Hunter with Pulsar (I invented Semitar, such wow - but sorry no money :) ). But up to this its super fine.

But there is one big bug. Hunter MG increases his accuracy dramatically when getting close to the target. 5 titles away 20%, 3-60% 1-95% or something. It is ridiculous. Not only should it be like the opposite but also it reduces tanks (only Hunter-MG) to something like human version of reaper. Rly during battles this tanks goes close to one target shoots then in the same turn goes next to another alien shoots and so on. Other usage sux cause this tank is blind.

Really this need to be changed.

Generally tanks are fine I like how they work. Hunter MG is still a viable choice even when Hunter PL is available. I was using PL versions only when it was necessary and I knew I wont lose it and old MG versions for the rest. Both of them worked well.

And I could do that cause both of them do their job.

Maybe turning should cost 2 tu's for tanks. Optimally they should be also able to move backwards. But it doesn't matter just fix this Hunter-Reaper-MG :D

==== 5. Environment: ====

It looks mega fun when stone well is leveled down to ground after some rifle shoots. And it also loooks funny when car wreckage disappears after some mg fire. In my opinion some obstacles (i. e. vehicles, wells) destroy should be limited to "damaged".

UFOs do not look like more damaged when briefing tells us they suffered more damage.

It would be nice to see what type of ground UFO crashed on. We can see it (farm / desert etc) But just before fight. It is not necessary but I would like to bring more sniper rifles for desert and more shotguns for urban.

==== 6. AI ====

They are smart. But I noticed they like to perform full charge when defending big UFOs. It is super ok. But maybe they should be able to divide their forces into two groups. First charge on the first floor. Second on the second. What I am heading to is the fact I have never seen some of the UFO rooms.

Carrier is a perfect example. I fought two times in carrier ground mission. 1 landing 1 crash site. 2 times full charge. I have nothing against AI but let them perform charge at 2nd and 3rd floor sometimes I want to see and fight for entire UFO.

==== 7. Economy ====

Economy is well designed. I like "3 sources" idea. It works very well. Its amazing how such a simple economy can be so nice. I had problems with alloys (cause those bastardos do not use fighters at all - which was the easiest no risk source of alloys) but it was probably planned. Due to that some of my soldiers had plasma other had laser and rest only ballistic. I felt like playing diablo or something :D Really cool. First time I used shield was only because I had no alloys for rifle so I bought laser pistol and said "take a shield and gtfo soldier". Amazing :D

==== 8. Other ====

Who the hell is the team leader when I have more than 1 soldier with the highest (on the map) rank? I want this guy survive.

C4 does not converts into alenium explosives? Should I use it? Maybe its a bug?

Ranks are ridiculous. Major running around on the battle field. Its like during operation overlord Roosevelt would jump off the plane with 101 division and Churchill land on the beach near Cean.

Soldiers are soldiers no matter how elite are they, they are just soldiers not officers.

For fun I decided to keep one soldier alive entire game. And only 3 medals? They give also small amount of points (1 brav). But its like nothing. Not a big deal but maybe if they would give like 1+ brav and +1 anything else it had been better.

Escape from the mission (especially terror) should be available from 5 turn or something. And there is a exploit you can start terror then immediately abandon it and nations wont be bad at u (Ok at least xenos have tried ok but lets them survive 5 turns or something not just put a foot on the ground and run)

Edited by radek

Things that TD can't do anything about because those are hardcoded into vanilla

• UFOs will always attack older bases.
  • Planes will always be recovered.
  • Fleeing soliders will always drop their weapons.
  • If a beserk solider doesn't have a weapon, it won't throw a grenade.
  • Medals can't give anything other than bravery bonuses.

==== 1. About blood mod ====

In general it looks better. Some blood spots are bigger than others and its great. But what about make it more distinguish. For example bigger ones when soldier dies (so under body) and smaller when it is only a wound.

Reason: Big spots loooks a little bit weird when there is no dead body around.

And without blood mod there is no blood!

It also would be nice to implement blood trails (like every 10 tiles small blood spot or something)

I suggest include this mod in the expansion.

We'r glad you enjoy the mod version, even is surprising that it work on stable V21. About blood we think that is a good idea, I'll ask for the maker of the mod if he let you introduce it.

==== 2. Difficulty level. ====

I played on normal and what I have to say is that this game is to difficult.

Battles in general are very hard. Soldiers are expensive. Game is very punishing especially grenades, enemy rocket launchers (looks like pulsar for tanks) and machine guns (drones).

Anyway normal is to difficult in my opinion. I had to load game a lot to survive.

This could be the result of implementation of this Mod on V21 stable and other thing that is updated for the last experimental 6.

Normally the test that we made of the system shows that your able to deal with alien invasion more easier the first month. The indroduction of corvetts to the system breaks the game.

Base defense is necesary for the main, we'll make a walkthrought for thsi system. In other hand maybe you need to review how do you plan your advancement. Try expand a new base soon and research Jack armors, this armor provide good and solid defense against basic alien plasmas and let you gain money by manufacture.

If you need some help I write down MY way to deal with alien invasion (Economy factory), Kirill my parthner prefer other way (Armor Rush), I hope this tips help you

"ECONOMY RUSH" TacticalDragon

1. Build 2 bases

2. In main base build only 1x Lab, 1x Garage, 1x Medical center, the remaining space make full Workshops.

3. Prepare the secondary base ONLY for manufacture (For now), you can make the 3th one for what ever you want but we suggest Interception (FOR NOW, later the 3th base is research plus manufacture).

3. Research Jackal Armor (Alien Alloys, Plasma Pistol and Plasma Rifle) ASAP!

2. Prepare all bases for manufacture

3. Explore and increase your interception, research and tanks.

==== 3. Morale and PsI ====

Morale system works fine. Fleeing soldiers still run in random direction instead of towards heli / HQ / teammates / cover but I guess it is vanilla problem as well. Morale could also make suppression effects. Berserk with medipack do nothing. Is it ok? Why he didn't throw a grenade or something.

PSI is turned off I guess or its impact is near to zero. Didn't rly notice

As Max_Caine says, I can't mod the dynamic of panic, berserk and Psi. The reason that you don't feel PSI powers have impact in the game is because in normal difficulty aliens can only execute "Fear" and "Dread". In veteran and superhumans aliens can do lot lot more dirty tricks.

==== 4. Tanks ====

In V3 tanks are finally tanks and can tank pretty much. It seems like aliens prefer to shoot at tanks and its good. I like it. I couldn't build anything better than Hunter with Pulsar (I invented Semitar, such wow - but sorry no money :) ). But up to this its super fine.

But there is one big bug. Hunter MG increases his accuracy dramatically when getting close to the target. 5 titles away 20%, 3-60% 1-95% or something. It is ridiculous. Not only should it be like the opposite but also it reduces tanks (only Hunter-MG) to something like human version of reaper. Rly during battles this tanks goes close to one target shoots then in the same turn goes next to another alien shoots and so on. Other usage sux cause this tank is blind.

Really this need to be changed.

Im really glad you give us your review about Tanks, thank you again. We introduce a great advancement for vehicles. They are usefull and solid, but can hit your pocket hard. Armored vehicles later in game (Discontinued ones) take his role as a base defenders.

In other hand that aim bug, is reported for V21 stable, we try to replicate unsucesfully.

==== 5. Environment: ====

It looks mega fun when stone well is leveled down to ground after some rifle shoots. And it also loooks funny when car wreckage disappears after some mg fire. In my opinion some obstacles (i. e. vehicles, wells) destroy should be limited to "damaged".

UFOs do not look like more damaged when briefing tells us they suffered more damage.

It would be nice to see what type of ground UFO crashed on. We can see it (farm / desert etc) But just before fight. It is not necessary but I would like to bring more sniper rifles for desert and more shotguns for urban.

The only thing that we modify is the general durability of items, I'll ask Skitso or Kabill if they can make an Item only "damaged". We'r glad you find the proper spaceof each weapon depending on maps.

==== 6. AI ====

They are smart. But I noticed they like to perform full charge when defending big UFOs. It is super ok. But maybe they should be able to divide their forces into two groups. First charge on the first floor. Second on the second. What I am heading to is the fact I have never seen some of the UFO rooms.

Carrier is a perfect example. I fought two times in carrier ground mission. 1 landing 1 crash site. 2 times full charge. I have nothing against AI but let them perform charge at 2nd and 3rd floor sometimes I want to see and fight for entire UFO.

Are you applying the mod to fresh V21 stable?. That "aggressive" behavior is distinly for XNT:ID V2. We suggest to recover the "ufocontent" folder, because the scaled defense that you describe is happen in this mod. Tell us if you need the folder, we can providwe it to you (Preferable if you download the V22 Exp).

==== 7. Economy ====

Economy is well designed. I like "3 sources" idea. It works very well. Its amazing how such a simple economy can be so nice. I had problems with alloys (cause those bastardos do not use fighters at all - which was the easiest no risk source of alloys) but it was probably planned. Due to that some of my soldiers had plasma other had laser and rest only ballistic. I felt like playing diablo or something :D Really cool. First time I used shield was only because I had no alloys for rifle so I bought laser pistol and said "take a shield and gtfo soldier". Amazing :D

Thank you! I make lot fo calculations to balance the economy system. Hahaha LOL for Diablo, thats the idea. Shields are really useful if you use it wisely.

==== 8. Other ====

Who the hell is the team leader when I have more than 1 soldier with the highest (on the map) rank? I want this guy survive.

C4 does not converts into alenium explosives? Should I use it? Maybe its a bug?

The last Experimental has an issue with ranks cost, is increased too much. usually you have soldiers in the same rank. About Explosives the game only have C4 and Plasma explosives.

For fun I decided to keep one soldier alive entire game. And only 3 medals? They give also small amount of points (1 brav). But its like nothing. Not a big deal but maybe if they would give like 1+ brav and +1 anything else it had been better.

Medals are hardcoded.... for me I'll make interesting proposition and system, but I can't. The same for Terror escape.

Did you need to escape from a terror mission right? :) I'm gald you need to do it

Thank you for your comments, I'll take it in consideration.

Edited by TacticalDragon

The short range bonus isn't a bug. Unless a weapon is specifically set otherwise, it always gets short-range ACC bonus. TD, if you want tank weapons to not get the short range bonus, then you have to set the disableShortRangeHitBonus="1" flag for every weapon in vehicleweapons_gc.xml, in the <props /> tag. (Check the sniper rifle entry in vanilla for an example).

The short range bonus isn't a bug. Unless a weapon is specifically set otherwise, it always gets short-range ACC bonus. TD, if you want tank weapons to not get the short range bonus, then you have to set the disableShortRangeHitBonus="1" flag for every weapon in vehicleweapons_gc.xml, in the <props /> tag. (Check the sniper rifle entry in vanilla for an example).

Thanks Max, I'll make some test and take the desicion if remove vehicle short range bonus.

HOTFIX UPDATE N0.07

XNT: ITD V3 HOTFIX

CHANGELOG

- Corvettes and UFO progression is balanced to not appear at the begining

- TU Training is inreased +1 up to 4 per Battle.

- Ranks balanced is recalculated.

- Difficulties multipliers is changed.

Extract the RAR file to asset folder and replace items

https://www.dropbox.com/s/34bshhe2fe8jzts/HotFix%20XNT%20V3.1%20%28UFO%20BALANCE%29.rar

Thanks for playing!

The problem is, even if you bought it for yourself, this does not mean "you can do what ever you want" with it. Its for your own personal use.

This can get you really in trouble, big big trouble (because you distribute the music to other people).

Search for music under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0 (Creative Commons) on SoundCloud (or other sites).

And you're good.