[V22.5] Loosing equipment probably from wounded soldiers

Hi,

I'm constantly losing riffles and armor. I just finished a mission with 7 guys all carrying mag weapons and some the predator armor. One died, two got wounded. After they healed back up, I wanted to assign them back to the ship, but they now had no equipment on them at all and I had no mag weapons nor predator armors left over to equip them. I double checked loading the save games before and indeed that equipment vanished.

EDIT: bought new soldiers and it seems like the equipment somehow reappeared, since those new soldiers are now equipped with mag rifles (changed the default role equip). This might be caused by wounded soldiers blocking equipment after being healed until you assign them new equipment?

Edited by TFTDFan

Yes, I know. That's not the problem. The problem is that I tried reequipping the newly recovered soldiers, but the equipment was not there. Seems like it did actually NOT go straight to the storeroom but rather disappeared until I equipped those recovered soldiers with something else.