[V22.5 Ground Combat] Very slow alien turns, long waits up to 10 minutes

KevinHann - I can't remember if it was you that had the ATI video card, but I was thinking about the problem this morning and I remember that I had issues with really slow speeds with my old ATI video card in other games. If I remember right, I had to roll back my drivers to a much older version and then everything worked fine.

Edited by StellarRat

KevinHann - I can't remember if it was you that had the ATI video card, but I was thinking about the problem this morning and I remember that I had issues with really slow speeds with my old ATI video card in other games. If I remember right, I had to roll back my drivers to a much older version and then everything worked fine.

Thanks for the suggestions, mate, but I doubt I can do anything about my video that would help the game run better. It's beyond any hope - Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950. I feel privileged the game is running at all. It is just the huge gap between flawless performance pre-Carriers and the lag monstrosity after that makes me cringe.

:(

Thanks for the suggestions, mate, but I doubt I can do anything about my video that would help the game run better. It's beyond any hope - Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950. I feel privileged the game is running at all. It is just the huge gap between flawless performance pre-Carriers and the lag monstrosity after that makes me cringe.

:(

I didn't realize that was a built in graphics system. Sorry.

Don't be sorry, you can just pity me :) I've come to regret the ultra-smart decision to not invest in a new, powerful machine when I could afford it in order to focus on work rather than waste time with games.
LOL. You fool! Everyone knows games are more important than feeding your family!