V22 Experimental 5 Hotfix Released!

Hi,

I got an interesting bug here: In this save game, I get multiple buggies, but no reports only after a while.

Moreover, during the time they appear, I can't get to the options menu (keyboard doesn't work) and I can't click on the UFO's to get their details and launch interceptors (clicking "Launch interceptors" does work though...).

Here's the saved game attached:

[ATTACH]3458[/ATTACH]

Aut.sav

Aut.sav

I'm up to my first terror mission after a long absence - I'm impressed with how the game works. I used to be heavy on sniper/rockets, now most of my kills are actually assault and lmg, but it's a very even distribution - the balance between weapon types is definitely far better, and the new insta-burst for shotgun style weapons is a welcome addition. On Veteran it was pretty easy to get a reasonable second base running while kitting out my first in lasers/armor - then money gets a little crunchy, which is a nice place to be. I wasn't sure about airstrikes or recoverable fighters on paper, but the mechanics work well in game.

One thing that is a little odd is having air weapon upgrades instant/free/infinite and having to pay to manufacture each ground vehicle weapon, but in the grander scheme of focusing on tactical ground battles more it makes sense.

No bugs so far aside from TUs not showing up for the grenade cursor sometimes (out of range or not enough TUs?).

Is it also in HF6? I'm not really getting it myself. Do you have any saves from just before it happens or anything?

I'd be happy to try to provide a save, but I'm not sure how to do it. Maybe somebody on this forum with more computer savvy than me could PM me and tell me the process to post a saved game here...?