Very concerned about this base defense

Am in the middle of a base defense and I have explored every room in the map and cannot find the last few aliens. I don't want to report this as a bug in-case I am just a derp but I saw an andron blowing stuff up in a lab, he blew the door shut, and then when I move in through the other door there was no one in there and the other doors were shut indicating no-one left. Any suggestions?

You really have only two options, the first is a full corner to corner, hex by hex sweep of that room, might find the last guy. The other is to split the team and send someone to every room have them stand and do circles in the middle, and then end the turn, sooner or later he'll have to walk through someone's revealed terrain.

Also, it is possible he threw a grenade into the room and it caught the door in the blast, meaning he is in a different area all together, hard to say for sure.

Edited by Dirk Ralthar

Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B298zf7x6m9say1Hc083THA4RXM/edit?usp=sharing

this is the save that has the base defense. If someone with time on their hands cares enough download it and try to find the last aliens. If you find them great it is not a bug they are just being pricks. if you cannot find them then this should be considered a bug and a post should be made in the bug reports.