issues with inventory

I don't know if this is a bug or not so if this is in the wrong place I apologize in advance.

I recently started a fresh v21 stable game (as I was having the black tileset issue with the experimental branch) and I have run into an issue I think is a bug. While out on a mission, most of the time I cannot use items in my inventory. I can't move a medpack into a soldier's hand, I can't drop a weapon to pick up another one, I can't switch rocket types from the inventory screen. On the rare chance I can do something with the inventory, that soldier's TU goes crazy and it gives him/her more than a thousand TU. I haven't played the game for a while so I'm sure I am missing something simple but the TU thing makes me think it is more than just a mistake on my part.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so do you have any suggestions for fixing/dealing with it? Also is there another way of equipping items in the inventory other than dropping your current item on the ground and the dragging the new one from your inventory to your hands?

If I drag an item, say a medkit, from my backpack to the primary weapon slot, it will swap places with the currently equipped weapon. this usually costs 16 TUs. Sounds like you've got some kind of bug going on! There's a forum specifically for bug reports, I think, so you should check that out and let GH know what's going on in your game.