Drone inside container and the later rubble

thixotrop

Played an industrial map, again I think one of Stinky or Skitso.

Drone moved halfway inside a container and did not move anymore. Bug or map error?

drone half inside container.jpg

After drone is destroyed the soldiers cann walk under the rubble. That was possible with all rubble of the blue containers. Bug or map error?

soldier under rubble 1.jpg

drone half inside container.jpg

soldier under rubble 1.jpg

577e7cd44d937_dronehalfinsidecontainer.t

577e7cd4551af_soldierunderrubble1.thumb.

Played an industrial map, again I think one of Stinky or Skitso.

Drone moved halfway inside a container and did not move anymore. Bug or map error?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3231[/ATTACH]

After drone is destroyed the soldiers cann walk under the rubble. That was possible with all rubble of the blue containers. Bug or map error?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3232[/ATTACH]

Thanks for posting these issues!

I'd say that was Skitso's map; I'm reusing the town-style roads for my industrial maps, and those roads are the narrow industrial ones (which I'm not fond of).

If that drone was completely out in the open and then moved inside the container, that's a game bug. It used to happen with regular alien units, too. If the edge of the drone was clipping the edge of the container, it might be a map bug.

Soldiers being able to move into/through destroyed containers is a game issue. It's because the container spectres in assets\tiles\industrial\props\ (container_blueNE_spectre.xml, container_blueNW_spectre.xml, container_redNE_spectre.xml, container_redNW_spectre.xml) are set as passable objects.

There is a lot of error of this kind... :/

Otger players report it too...

With the second issue, it's because there are hundreds of xml files to go through. It's inevitable that this sort of thing will happen. All you can do is report the issue when a prop acts strangely.