Release Date & Work Tracker

Chris

I got tired of reading all the negative comments, and while I dont think complaining is wrong, I want to state this. Sometimes I didn't like some of the attitudes or decisions Goldhawk has made, I don't think saying 'this day we are done on development and wont do anything major on it again' ever sounds good, it sounds EA'ish.

But, Xenonauts is one of the best games I have ever played in my life and while it has some obvious omissions(not even flaws, just odd things that normally would be fixed), it is just as obvious it is a labor of love, attention, care, and A LOT of time. It just is in that weird place of being super polished in some areas, and under polished in others.

I sincerely consider Goldhawk one of the few companies I respect, and will watch closely in the future, I just hope these past few stressful weeks(and most likely upcoming stressful weeks) have no ruined the good spirit this company has shown. Thank you for making something the triple A studio with near limitless founds did not have the courage or skill to do.

I sincerely consider Goldhawk one of the few companies I respect, and will watch closely in the future, I just hope these past few stressful weeks(and most likely upcoming stressful weeks) have no ruined the good spirit this company has shown. Thank you for making something the triple A studio with near limitless founds did not have the courage or skill to do.

Hear hear!

Are there any information about the ability, to play the game on mac with steam? When i open steam, it does show me only empty folders and tells me: "Failed to start the game (missing executable)".

I'd like to play it on steam and the last time I loaded a version with desura I got a stable version, which had a really bad resolution. So I've been playing on windows yet, but it causes me some trouble to do so. I'd really like to play it on mac!

Are there any information about the ability, to play the game on mac with steam? When i open steam, it does show me only empty folders and tells me: "Failed to start the game (missing executable)".

I'd like to play it on steam and the last time I loaded a version with desura I got a stable version, which had a really bad resolution. So I've been playing on windows yet, but it causes me some trouble to do so. I'd really like to play it on mac!

There is a Mac version available for download. How did you purchase your copy?

I went directly to the Xenonaut website, and was given an option between Windows and Mac. I downloaded the Mac version and tried it the other day. Later I entered the key into Steam so when the Mac version is available there, I can have them linked.

Waiting for this game has been worth it!

Amazing job with the 1.04 patch!

I am still going to wait for next patch-up.

Really good job trying to polish out the difficulty settings!

Before the adjustments, I noticed some people getting very fustrated and simply desperate with the game.

The difficulty was off the roof even with easy difficulty in the ranks of compleately new players.

I hope that devs take it into consideration that the people who play with easy prolly want casual experience out of the game. (kids) And feedback from old forum hangabouts should go to veteran/insane difficulty adjustment ;)

I noticed that xenopedia information should be checked again.

It has ALOT old information or just outdated stuff.

Aircraft weapons seems to be outdated. Most of the researched weapons lack the statistic information entirely.

(Forexample: Alenium missiles has no statistic information, in xenopedia)

Someone quote this part to some redo-list if there is a proper one?

Thank you for everyone involved making the game what it is!

Edited by Tascruel
typos typos