Ground Combat Balance - V21 Stable (Hotfix)

Actually, I'd argue (having been playing a tabletop game with this kind of suppression in it), that units in cover are more susceptible to suppression. If you're in cover and there are bullets bouncing off it, you really don't want to move; by contrast, if you're in the open staying still is much more dangerous, so you are more likely to want to stay mobile.

Actually, I'd argue (having been playing a tabletop game with this kind of suppression in it), that units in cover are more susceptible to suppression. If you're in cover and there are bullets bouncing off it, you really don't want to move; by contrast, if you're in the open staying still is much more dangerous, so you are more likely to want to stay mobile.

Good point.

Btw, Reapers shouldn't approach unless they are certain of an attack/kill.

In which case, I should probably indicate that I had a terror mission the other day - playing 22.1 - where a Reaper ran from out from hiding up to one of my soldiers, but didn't attack. This wasn't necessarily a bad thing for it to do, in context (there was only a single soldier in the area), but if they're not supposed to be doing that I thought I'd mention it.