Played new build today.

Some thoughts. Maybe should put it into another thread.

1. Hunter lost 2/3 health after getting occasional sniper rifle shot. Hm...

2. Hard to tell whether I am selecting soldier or ordering soldier to move to the spot near the soldier I want to select. Especially in dropship.

3. Spent 30 seconds looking for alien hunter spotted in dark place. Maybe visible alien should be hinted with something?

Played new build today.

Some thoughts. Maybe should put it into another thread.

1. Hunter lost 2/3 health after getting occasional sniper rifle shot. Hm...

2. Hard to tell whether I am selecting soldier or ordering soldier to move to the spot near the soldier I want to select. Especially in dropship.

3. Spent 30 seconds looking for alien hunter spotted in dark place. Maybe visible alien should be hinted with something?

Perhaps put this in the bug thread? Or the suggestion threads?

Nice update :D hope you guys get the funding thing sorted (still insane that Schafer got in 1.25 million $ in under 3 days). Maybe register Goldhawk as a company in the states as well, so you don't get into any issues with your artist?

Also, can't wait to see the UFO crash sites :D I remember how in old X-Com you'd wander around the map going "hmm where is it", then you found a big hole in a building wall and go "hmmm" and then follow the trail of destruction through the area till you foudn the UFO. Now that was great :D

Edited by poulwrist

The game has now become unplayable for me' date=' the characters won't move after I've sighted an alien. I'll recheck tomorrow but if this is still the case should I email a save game?[/quote']Go to the bugg section of the forum. make a thread with a topic along the lines of the rest of the threads in there (version number, part of the game the bug is in and short description).

Make the savefile into a zip file or rename your savefile to another extention (like .txt or something as .sav files aren't compatible with the forums attachment functions) . Click "go advanced" instead of "post quick reply" or "cancel". Scroll down to Attachments under additional options and click the manage attachements button. Then follow the instructions.

That way you dont have to email the savefile to anyone and the gametesters can access the savefile through the forum.

Edited by Gorlom