2 questions about interceptors and ground missions.

Couched

Greetings earthlings!

I have only been playing xenonauts for a few hours but i am allready very impressed, and i allready have questions. :o

1. Is it possible in the current version to manufacture new aircraft for new bases you build? I read somewhere that you could not manufacture new dropships yet but i havent been able to figure out if the same goes for the interceptors.

2. Is there any way to increase the probability of an intercepted ufo generating a ground mission? I have shot down maybe 20 ufos so far but only the first (or was it the second?) gave me a ground mission.

A big thx to the devs working on the game and also to the supporters helping to make it even better! :)

Down here i was going to put "Live long and prosper" but i changed my mind, its just too cheesy.....

1.if you have an extra hanger you should be able to buy the interceptor crafts yes. I think it's at the vehicle armament screen.

2.if the UFO crash or is destroyed is dependand on how much damage you inflict on it. i think its 100-119% of its hp = crash 120+% = destroyed.

so for scouts try to not use MiGs, the F16 canon should be sufficient to bring a scout down. experiment for the rest of the ships (Fighters will never crash. they're unmanned drones or something)

• 2 weeks later...

All of the weaponry, aircraft, and vehicles that are available at the start of the game do not require manufacturing, and are available in unlimited quantities. For Aircraft and Vehicles, they do require a monetary expenditure to replace (or add to the starting amount) while their ammo, and soldier weapons/ammo have no cost associated to them.

Once you start researching alien tech, and unlocking new human weaponry based upon alien weaponry and technology is when manufacturing is required to equip one (or more) of the various types.