PheonixKnight

Interesting in its own way.. except im surprised they havent keept up with what goes on on earth through television in a better way. (thinking of "this is a computer" comment in the second clip)

One would assume that if they build a moonbase they would ensure they keept track on earth events some way?

Guys, come on. It's obvious they were focusing on building a Nazi UFO fleet. Who needs to pick up signals from inferior planet when they have UFO's and space zeppelins? :)

Someone that wants to make sure the inferior planet isn't going to atomic bomb the moon or build better UFOs? :eek:

Building an army or fleet without military intelligence on the other side of the conflict is generally a bad idea.

Maybe the leaders wanted to keep as many people as possible in the dark until it was too late to turn back?

I am sure no country would really lie to their people, about for example the existence of weapons of mass destruction, in order to get into a war but it could happen in a purely science fiction movie.

• 1 month later...

This movie is going to be EPIC. There's only one thing I might not like about it, and that's in the movie the US President is portrayed as Sarah Palin. I swear if she runs for president and ever wins I'm denouncing my US citizenship and moving to Canada or Mexico.

This movie is going to be EPIC. There's only one thing I might not like about it, and that's in the movie the US President is portrayed as Sarah Palin. I swear if she runs for president and ever wins I'm denouncing my US citizenship and moving to Canada or Mexico.

Don't kid yourself, we both know it'd be Canada. :P

• 9 months later...