(V 20 Stable Hotfix) Ground Combat, to many "Reflex" shots in Hidden Movement phase

Hello,

I dont know if this is realy a bug and perhaps someone other posted it.

Sometimes i Build with all my Soldiers a "Shoting Line" before the UFO Entrance , at Moment 12 Soldiers the front line sitting. I wait till all soldiers have full TUS and open the door.

I shot down the aliens in mainroom with some Soldiers , but the most dont use the TUS Points.

Now i click next Phase , the hidden movement starts. If the other Aliens now come out of the side rooms my Soldiers shot on then in "Reflex Mode" but. If the first Alien come in Line of sight all the Soldiers that have some left Movement Points shot on one Alien , the Alien dies after some shots but the Soldiers shoting on and on on the dead Alien instead of waiting for the next one, and spare the left Movements Points.

thx

This is currently deliberate, as it is assumed that all the soldiers are actually firing at the same time.

However, the whole reaction fire system is currently under re-design in the Experimental branch of the code,using a completely different system to calculate when shots will be fired, so this might change once that becomes official.