Dear Xenonaut team, may you bring Mikhail's daughter and the soviet sniper from the (Iceland Incident) into the game as maybe a reference, or even artwork to the Xenopedia File, that may tie up a loose end, and add immersion to the game.

Thank you and please note as Personal gratification I bought the game early;)

If you want the daughter in the game, you need to pay more attention to a certain page in the novella.

As for the rest, AFAIK the novella was written when already a good part of the game and its lore was done. I myself don't see a good reason for the sniper in the game itself, she doesn't seem to fit anywhere well, and it'd be probably confusing to people who haven't read the novella.

I was hoping that she would appear in a training screen, back when there was a chance of proper training in the game.

As llunak said, you can have Kseniya Kirova in the game, and she's always part of my starting squad.

How do you place her in your squad though? I can't ever remember.

I was hoping that she would appear in a training screen, back when there was a chance of proper training in the game.

She WOULD fit in nicely in that capacity... (only we dont have training anymore...)

And the game could also do with at least one strong female "character" in one of the base screens...