[V20 Stable Hotfix 1 - Ground Combat] Hunter running over crates crashes game.

Several times I have used my tank to run over a wooden crate pallet and had the game crash on me. This one is semi-repeatable for me. I can't figure out exactly what conditions cause the crash. I do know it involves my tank and running over a pallet of crates. I just loaded up my game and ran over every crate in a warehouse and no crash.... yet previously had re-loaded my game twice because it did crash while running over the pallet.

In my case it's a rock but the same problem. In a combat mission, hunter's pathfinding sends it over a rock, and as soon as the two meet the game crashes. I've had it run over crates and chainlink fences ok, destroying them in the process... So I'm not sure if it's supposed to be able to do the same for rocks or should go around them.

Here's a screenshot, if I click move... *CRASH*

xeno1.jpg

xeno1.jpg

xeno1.thumb.jpg.3d21af815ca8f8696497e06e

This issue affects me too. Any type of obstacle (sandbags, crates, rocks, plants, etc.) hunter is running over can crash the game. Most of the times bug goes away when loading the savegame after crash.

I can provide savegame/screens/system configuration if necessary to resolve this.

I'm using V20 stable hotfix 1, win7 64x.