V20 Stable Hotfix 2 Released!

This is a small update to Hotfix 1, fixing a few remaining issues within Hotfix 1:

- A crash associated with destroyed alien bases spawning invalid supply missions is fixed

- Valkyrie spawn maps are no longer comprised of black tiles that units cannot walk on

- Sebillian Guards no longer incorrectly spawn in the Light Scout

That is all. It shouldn't break save games so give it a test and let us know if there are any more game-breaking bugs in the build. We have made more fixes in the interim but we're saving them for the Experimental builds as they have the potential to cause additional issues, or are hard to separate out from the balance changes I've made recently.

Barring any major disasters, this version will be moved to the Stable Branch shortly and the Experimental branch will be reclaimed for my balance patches.

PS - I'm having a weird issue on my work PC for the Steam builds where the Main Menu screen isn't working. Let me know if that manifests in this build somehow.

Hello there. I`ve started new game with v 20 hotfix 2 (08 of jan) and have encountered following bugs:

- when autoresolving air combat with Foxtrots they do not spend their ammo.

- some aliens (sebillians for sure) spawns without weapons (only have ammo clip on their corpse)

- flying drone disk scout (forgot the exact name) have been replaced with caesian non-combatant model (still produce disk flying sound when moving) - and it doesn`t attack you at all.

- finally, I`m suffering a game crash in the alien cargoship dropsite mission - it just keep crushing during the first alien turn. Have to note that my previous mission was an alien base assault (since people say they have game crush after that - but unsure if I have the same one). Since I`m playing on Ironman - I can`t say if it possible to avoid this crash.

The version is 08/01/14. Does anyone else have experienced such bugs?

(I`ve doubled that post in bugreport section as well)

Edited by Saurek

Saurek - have you been using the Experimental Balance Patches before downloading this build?

I did, right. Second one. But I've made Steam to update me back to the regular version after that: saw it downloading a bit of mbytes and launcher told me that I'm using hotfix 2. But I suppose it wasn't enough - should made a clear install after that.

I have savegame archive - can share it if there any use for it.