[ Suggestion ] UFO landed / crash site - aliens behavior

I have one more suggestion about the differences between UFO crashed and landed and here's my thoughts:

- in crashed UFO most of the aliens should be inside or around the damaged UFO. Some of the crew could be dead already (about it I mentioned before in other thread). Because we sent chinook asap :o Aliens didn't have time to disperse around also raumatic shock slowed their ;)

- in landed UFO most of the aliens "doing research" around and only guards should stay inside UFO :cool: Rest we need to find "and kill" outdoors

What do U think about it?

Edited by Amiga4ever

• 10 months later...

Im going to make a thread of AI tactical behavior later but basically you have this

someone needs to guard UFO to keep stupid humans out

aliens out on mission are all arms (or should be) and stay in 2-4 man groups

If you crash the alien craft and they have 2 hours times, they spawn in areas of advantage to the alien (they know your coming)

If you ge ttheir before 2 hours they are still recovering from the crash and have to move to the ai picks "hot spots" on the map

In none code speak, that means that dif aliens should try to fight dif ways...the reptiles with bad vision for example would secure a house or two ASAP and wait for you to try and come in to pown you.

Aliens with sniper weapons would get in top of barn, make holes to shoot out or find high ground with cover and snipe at you, and have 1 or 2 buddies with them to help with close quarter combat

Again, My thread has the ideas listed for alien tactics and more, but not all fully explained yet

gimi a week, I have to finish reading this whole forum first