V20 Experimental Balance Patch 2 Available!

However a big please, please, please, please make Alien psychic powers only usable from line of sight and within sight range of the Alien using them (I am not sure if this is the case as I do not know which Aliens can use them - it was an officer than popped into view in the example above). The OG had this exact problem, being able to mind control something that the mind controlling soldier/Alien could not actually see directly.
I think Chris mention doing this at some point. Hopefully, that is still the case.

(I am not sure if this is the case as I do not know which Aliens can use them - it was an officer than popped into view in the example above)

......reports are filtering through of soldiers complaining of headaches, irrational bursts of dread and similar physiological and psychological phenomena in the presence of Caesans...

...the only members of the Caesan army to wear headgear, most reports of unusual psychological occurrences centre on officers, especially when an officer is sighted. If you can obtain samples of intact helmets I’d appreciate it. There may be something about the helmet – some device that is causing these effects and it might be adapted to our own armour.... - Alien Class Analysis

This thread will answer your questions. (You don't need to download anything - just check the pictures hidden under the spoilers).

EDIT: I think that was a little brusque of me to respond like that. Other then the end-game Praetors, Caesan officers, Caesan leaders and the Psion class are the psychics of the game. The Psion is the most common psychic, and its powers are slightly different to officers/leaders.

Edited by Max_Caine