Medic!!!

So while I was playing tonight I thought "Hey, why not give the soldiers a medical skill" ... Wouldn't have to be anything special, maybe for every 10 points in the "Medic" skill, you heal an extra 1 Hit Point, And every use of the Med-kit on another soldier would grant a few points xp ... But it would mean I could have my combat medics, and hopefully this wouldn't be too hard to code into the game

Medic would be more of a skill than the current physical stats though.

It isn't the same as strength or bravery for example it is just how much you know about using bandages.

I don't think it will happen at this stage but I would really like a few more skill choices and medic would be a nice start.

Well, accuracy is a skill, I don't know if that's calculated differently from strength, Reactions Etc. So you could just add an extra accuracy, lower starting base, Increases through use same as accuracy. If i had any clue how to mod, I would give it a go, but I'm sure i would break more than i make ;)

It is a stat same as the others.

I would have said it was a reflection of their physical prowess rather than a skill in the same way as knowing how to bandage wounds and deliver medication.

Without coding you cannot add stats though so it would have to be something Goldhawk did rather than a mod.