Such heavy air focus

kraex

I like the airfight focus, I just think there s should be some kind of balancing about the income and the speed you make your first bases, so you can handle air combat faster if it is a global based defence, may times I get annoyed because I start perfectly but the waves happens so random in the map and I can t cover than even if I play perfect in the veteran difficulty. I know people will not like this opinion but the air combat get too easy when you learn to roll correctly, when playing veteran or impossible, the AI should do some more impredictable things in air combat, like random rolls sometime, or randomly deciding to go to a new target. In normal difficulty I agree to let the AI dumb, because people need to get used to air combat before getting a really hard AI.

Cya

Dfcrcesar

i dont like the low cooldown of this dodging. Is it Really that easy to dodge every rocket in reallife? >.< A fail rate, if not cooldown increase, would be nice atleast.
It's very difficult to plain "dodge" a guided missile in air combat. However, unless the air game had a substantial increase in complexity the "dodge" is probably the for best. In "real life" you have a whole bunch of different counter-measures (that may or may not be effective against alien weapons.) Chaff, warning devices, ECM, flares, manuevers, the Sun, the ground, low level flight, clouds, stealth technology, speed, attack aspect, type of tracker, range, etc, etc... all those affect missile tracking in real life. Edited by StellarRat