The new ground combat(day) Music

Sapare

This is coming from someone who played about 10 to 15 hours of v19 before playing v20.7.(and still playing v19 for a livestream and 20.7 on his own time)

I just LOVE the new/updated ground combat music.

Not really much more then that to say and i was not sure what version it was added so I was not sure where to post it, but I really like it a lot.

I would say it is as good as the night music that already was in v19(I hate night mission but the really suspenseful and minimalistic soundtrack always keeps me on the edge of my seat), just for day missions. It is a little less minimalistic as day missions are a little less intense but it still got that 'Watch out you are going to get murdered' feel to it but also has this very slow and just intriguing buildup to it...

Point in case, I like the music, A LOT. And props to whoever made it. It is nothing I would listen to outside of the game, but it shouldn't be, it is made for the game and it really blends with that atmosphere.