[V20.5 - Geoscape Bug / Crash] Crashing for unknow reason

Soo, after a long time i decided to play again Xenonauts.

After i bit i encounter the 2 normal bugs ( Missing Texture from Maps and crashing after a strange sound on terror ground missions ) but everything was fine, just reloading the save fix.

But after a Alien Base Mission i manage to finish the mission and i was going back to base, but after a bit i always crash with the error "BEX" trying to reloading or restart the game doesnt' fix, i got 2 saves 5 min before the crash and one save just before finish the alien mission.

Lf somebody can tell me a good side where i can upload my zip. i will upload the save soo somebody can see lf this is a crash just for me.

Thanks and sorry for the bad english.

Here the saves:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=8D90589F9DF143EE!872&authkey=!ANnABg_MIRtcmSU&ithint=file%2c.zip

The fight saves are 1 before killing the last aliens and one during a middle of the fight.

The Cecece saves are on the geoscape, both after the mission was sucessfull, please somebody check them and please lf somebody wants and can, please fix them because it's boring to restart the game again thanks :3