[V20.5 - Ground Combat] Collision bugs

Have found few collision bugs or may be a ?features?:

1) if you try to enter a building with stuff in it (in my case was bags in desert map) covered with fog of war xenonauts will stuck in this stuff. they will not stop if something blocking their way they will just continue to walk to the point I told them to walk. and if that point taken by some cover they will stuck in that cover.

how to reproduce:

-save before enter the "dark" building

-enter the building and check that the is stuff there and no aliens (as the troops will stop as soon they saw some) -remember the position where you want to stuck

-load game and click on the point you selected (you should have a question mark instead of "move count" number when you select a destination point)

2) During base defense "unit rearranging mode" using vehicle you can destroy all barricades around the command center and the "table with map" in command center itself. they will be destroy when you finish rearranging mode(during rearranging mode they showed as not broken). but you cannot destroy box on that phase, never the less you can destroy them by vehicle during combat.

also I experience some strange things:

a) walls when the rocket explode near by or hit the wall. It looks like the image of broken walls is not on it's place (entrance side of command room)

b) out of 3 entrance cells to the command center room only 2 can be taken by xenonouts. (I didn't check the other doors but I think all the doors with the entrance panel not allow to put trooper next to that panel)

3) this is more complex one: dead vehicle (in my case was hunter) is not treated as a barrier. find out this during Base defense. How to reproduce:

- put all you troops in command center room and vehicle too (by using a collision from previous point).

- let the aliens invade

- block the entrance with vehicle and kill it or let it to be killed

From now aliens will try to run elsewhere (can't follow due to vehicle blocking the entrance/exit)

- save/load and now aliens just enter the command center through vehicle body

I've found 2 Aliens that were stuck in objects during one mission. Screenshots:

2013-11-28_00001.jpg

2013-11-28_00002.jpg

I waited for 2 turns, but they didn't move. Fortunately i was able to kill them in the usual way.

Can provide save file if needed.

2013-11-28_00001.jpg

2013-11-28_00002.jpg

2013-11-28_00001.thumb.jpg.6575112333d1b

2013-11-28_00002.thumb.jpg.caaed1c8bc556

Edited by q2SHoN