[V19 Stable Hotfix - world map] Icons sometimes not clickable after terror mission

The charlie is returning to base and the icons on the top of the world map are not working.

I don't know if the time acceleration buttons work as I always use the Num-Pad and Space bar. These still work then.

The only possible way to overcome this is to double-click on a base position on the map. Then the base view comes up and when returning to world map again, everything is working regularly again.

In an earlier post I have mentioned that loading the savegame helped, but that does not work anymore.

Edited by thixotrop

I haven't changed to desktop when the game returned to the world map. Maybe it was during the ground mission, I am not sure.

I am aware of the problem with alt-tabbing to desktop and back when on worldmap. But I haven't experienced this behaviour when I did this in ground combat and the game returns itself to world map. I think the world map is loaded anew after the ground combat and does not inherit some bugs from the ground combat routines, maybe I am wrong then.