V20 Experimental Build 5 Available!

Thanks for this. It's great to see how it's progressing at a blinding rate. It's hard to believe it is the same game that I played this time last year.

Update: Shit; I just booted up the experimental build on steam, shit, I mean Wow, it looks fantastic.

Edited by Moonie

Yay! Awesome job. Have'nt played this in 6 months and glad to see major improvments! Game definitely has that Xcom feel in it! <3

Got so much to say, don't know where to begin! I'm exalted! I've completed Xcom: EU with normal/IM and now the Xcom:EW with same setting. It's great game, but compared to this it feels like puzzle game with Xcom theme. Now i'm at the edge of my seat every time alien shoot, wondering if it hits or not..!

And when i looked through my squad you can imagine my excitement when i found a FELLOW FINN there! :D But the name Lero Virtanen, could be Tero Virtanen. Don't know if Lero is very Finnish ;)

Few improvements: Could you add separate button where you could allocate ALL you researchers/engineers on a job? And remove the sound if you try to add more than you have, or at least reduce the volume. It's bit annoying. :P

But now.. back to game! I'll report more when i'm less excited! :D