more aliens onboard larger UFO's

Chilly

I think that the ufo's don't have enough aliens onboard. Maybe there should be some low rank aliens that are easy to kill and dont' have good weapons to fill the empty rooms..

because when i enter lets say a carrier the 2nd floor is always completly empty. I mean there are 9 aliens in the smallest ufo there is but maybe 20 in a very large one that is 10 times the size or even bigger? That's not very realistic.

Something more to shoot at while exploring a large ufo and less empty rooms would be nice.

At least give these engineers and paid-by-the-hour aliens a plasma pistol on-board the ship.

Don't forget to give them zero shooting accuracy. Then, these barely trained aliens can fill up the rooms of the ship and can wait to die. Add a bunch of them inside so we can make some decent money selling them on the black market or whoever buys them of the other end.

Edited by warioland

Aliens that are programmed to stay on a certain level of a ship would be a good idea, although I don't know that they need to be low rank necessarily.

Then again, maybe they can stay empty and the shooting through the floor bug can be upgraded to "feature" status. It's a challenge to run that gauntlet every time.

Edited by lemm

I'm still trying to figure out why there are even 7 or 8 aliens in a light scout, there's only 2 pieces of equipment in those ships. and no seats. But if those have that many aliens so we can have plenty to shoot at then I don't see why the bigger ones can't have more. I'd like to see the noncoms left in the ships do something though, more aliens standing around doing nothing isn't that great. Always bugged me they just stand inside patiently waiting my troops arrival so we can open the door and shotgun them in the face. Maybe have them start destroying the ufo components or something if you take too long arriving. Now we have an excuse to get there faster and kill them all asap.

I'm still trying to figure out why there are even 7 or 8 aliens in a light scout, there's only 2 pieces of equipment in those ships. and no seats.

The Caesians are the equivilent of circ du solei acrobats. They don't have any tractor beams on those small ships so when they want to abduct someone they need to make a hu... Caesian chain/ladder out the window of the UFO to grab people they are hovering over...