[v20.3] large Alien Base = crash

I've noticed that every time i begin an large Alien Base Assualt, the game crashes after deploying soilders and starting the attack. The game however autosaves and you can reload it and play the Base Assault. The Game then seems to randomly crash during the attack.

Also, I am at a point in the game where it always crashes (geoscape CTD) after a day at a fixed in-game daytime after loading my save game. I reloaded the save game about 10 times and tried to do some stuff to prevent it, but no chance. I can't play any further now and am now waiting for the next build. I would add a game file, but don't know how.

Edited by Chilly

I've noticed that every time i begin an large Alien Base Assualt, the game crashes after deploying soilders and starting the attack. The game however autosaves and you can reload it and play the Base Assault. The Game then seems to randomly crash during the attack.

Also, I am at a point in the game where it always crashes (geoscape CTD) after a day at a fixed in-game daytime after loading my save game. I reloaded the save game about 10 times and tried to do some stuff to prevent it, but no chance. I can't play any further now and am now waiting for the next build. I would add a game file, but don't know how.

I had the same last night with Caesan large base, and loading the autosave instead of your own save worked also, as it skips the deployment phase. You just don't get to deploy your troops in the locations of your choosing.

So same as you pretty much, except I didnt get any random crashes afterwards. Got shafted a few times by en masse teleports into the deployment room, but other than that it played out normally.

Edited by DAC