[v20e3 - Xenonaut Base Attack] Misplaced entry point.

Hi!

During my second Xenonaut base attack, one of the entry point was misplaced (that is, it was open on an empty space, hence a black space that could not be walked on). After a few turns camping, defeating the first waves of aliens, I sent a research party towards the anomaly.

I was able to shoot a lot of aliens (though this was fastidious since I could only see them if they came in the front, and since they were regenerating... Well, they just swapped place, recovered and came back... Though, after a while, there was simply noone else willing to come towards to be shot and... I was stuck. The alien wouldn't come and I couldn't come after it. Since the Base Attack can only be completed if you kill all the aliens... Impossible to complete.)

EDIT - Also, the Hunter crushes the doors even if they are open...

+++ MORE! +++

After moving around my two poor men randomly (the crew is out on a terror mission and they are attacked, sinister), the last Sibilian came out. I moved my squadies back in the entrance, shot, the enemy had his reaction shot and... The doors appeared and were damaged... With one of my soldiers inside them... Impossible to move him or to open the doors. Yeah!

EDIT - http://www.filedropper.com/2013-11-11175147

EDIT - Finally! I just got the final alien... Who wouldn't come out unless my squadies were out of sight.

Edited by Frenchie