[v20Ex2 Ground Combat] Problems withthe Accuracy formula take 2

Okay, having done a lot more testing, it seems that the problem I found previously with the short-range bonus seemingly occurs when the squaddie in question is a tile away from the target. At each tile as you get closer to the target the accuracy increases, but then drops off as if you were not close to the target at all when you get to within a tile away from the target, then pops back up once that last tile is crossed.

this is the first time in exp. build testing I've found the game to be unplayable and broken due to the accuracy.

Worst sentence ever follows: -After basically firing and hitting the graphics of the alien 3 times in the row for over 50 shots without doing damage, not only once but twice, on the same map; and having alien crouching one tile away dropping my accuracy from 95% to 22%, or other times have accuracy increase as you move further away and basically pistol whipped every alien since shooting doesn't actually do anything anymore, I've given up this build after just one day.

I mostly shifted to electric grenades for close and mid-range combat, leaving long-range to LMGs and laser rifles. Sniper rifles are not very useful in this build.

Sometimes I try to ambush aliens and unload a LMG burst point-blank, but even that tends to be a little iffy when the alien is crouching.