[v20e1] Manufacture quantity sets to 99 at creation if CTRL+Click was used previously

if you CTRL+Click on any button (even ones not linked to any quantity, like name of item to manufacture), then next time you create manufacture order it will be created with 99 as amount to produce. Also, if after CTRL+clicking any button you click arrow to increase/decrease amount, it will work as if CTRL was pressed - will set amount to 99/0.

For me it works fine, it assigns all available workers to the project, and nothing goes wrong :(. Can you please attach a save file?

I think you're misunderstanding him. I had the same problem he did.

He's saying that using CTRL+Click for something to max one value, you essentially get "stuck" in CTRL+Click mode. So, next time you start a manufacturing project, it should start at a quantity of 1, but it starts at a quantity of 99.

I think I noticed similar behaviour on other quantities as well (like transfers), where it kept trying to maximize the quantity when I didn't want it to.