V20e1 - Nice UI but TINY TEXT?????

I'm not sure if there is much we can do here - the way our UI is setup unfortunately relies on far too much manual text alignment to let us just turn the font size up without horrible presentation problems appearing. What screen size are you using by the way?

I just tried viewing Xenonauts on my laptop screen at 1366*768 and at that resolution the Xenonauts window is physically only about 10 inches across - the text was not great, but still readable in all cases (I have good eyesight, that could factor in).

I guess that's not very helpful sorry, but not really sure what else we could do.

I'm not sure if there is much we can do here - the way our UI is setup unfortunately relies on far too much manual text alignment to let us just turn the font size up without horrible presentation problems appearing. What screen size are you using by the way?

I just tried viewing Xenonauts on my laptop screen at 1366*768 and at that resolution the Xenonauts window is physically only about 10 inches across - the text was not great, but still readable in all cases (I have good eyesight, that could factor in).

I guess that's not very helpful sorry, but not really sure what else we could do.

It's a 22 inch digital screen. I agree it is readable. I have excellent eyesight too. But if one person would like to play the game regularly, would end up with a headache and eye strains.

I play all my PC games about 1.5 metres away due to the layout of the room, and I admit Xenonaut is the only game where I have to sit close to the screen to play the game, so my situation does not help either.

I'm pretty certain that when the game is released to the public, the game would face criticism by many (especially those who have little understanding of computers) for poor text size. Especially those who treats PC games like a console who sit some distance from the screen.

What would be the best resolution/screen size to view Xenonauts to read the text comfortably?

I think just sitting closer to your existing 22 inch screen would help a great deal -do you not find it hard to use Windows from 1.5 m away?

If you want more general recommendation for games, 1920*1080 is basically the resolution of choice and 24-27 inch LCD panels look nice at that resolution.